MinnChica

MinnChica from The Book Pushers

Iced - Karen Marie Moning This book is sooo hard to rate, there were so many things I loved about it, and so many I didn't.

Dani being 14 didn't really bother me, until I realized just how immature and childish she is. I don't read YA because I can't stand the selfishness and insecurities and immaturity of those characters. Dani goes through moments when she is so young, and others when she is so grown up for her age. Her POV didn't bother me as much as I thought it would, but her inability to see little things that were directly in front of her annoyed me.

LOVE Ryodan! If he isn't her HEA, I'm going to throw a fit. That being said, it was a little odd seeing two grown men and one older boy circling around Dani like she was chum and they were hungry sharks.

Christian went crazy. As in like - batshit, stalker, creeper crazy! I'm hoping it doesn't last forever, because he kinda weirded me out...

Love Dancer, and I can't to see how KMM twists his character around throughout the series.

A little bit of a cliffhanger, but nothing compared to the Fever books. Then again, I didn't really expect anything different from KMM, so it didn't surprise me!

So many feelings about this book, good and bad!