LOVED IT! There were so many amazing things that happened:
- We got to spend lots of time with Hawke and Sienna, to the point where they almost stole the show from Riaz and Adria
- Lots of page time was spent with the wolves: Riley & Mercy had wonderful moments (an an announcement that had me happy dancing), Drew & Indigo were great and Judd... Oh Judd.
- The book had a lot of action within the psy movement. I can't wait to see where the series goes next, especially if we spend more time in psy politics.
- Kaleb... Oh Kaleb, I love you
- The Arrows were featured quit a bit too. I have such a girl crush on Aden and Vasic. I *pray* they each get their own book.
My full joint review with fellow Book Pushers is posted here: http://thebookpushers.com/2012/06/04/joint-review-tangle-of-need-by-nalini-singh/