MinnChica

MinnChica from The Book Pushers

Pleasure Unbound - Larissa Ione OK, first and foremost I must say: Larissa Iona – where have you been all my life?!? How have I survived this far without you?! *SQUEE* Ok sorry, fan girl moment is now officially over.

Tayla is a demon slayer and member of the elite demon slaying group know as the Aegis. While on a mission, she is mortally wounded, and taken by demon paramedics to Underground General Hospital. There her path crosses with the super sexy Dr. Eidolon. The attraction between the two is instant and all consuming. While the other demons wish to find unique ways to get information from Tayla, Eidolon feels she can be a better use to them if they let her go and see if she can lead them to the Aegis leading the demon-slayers in the area.

As Eidolon and Tayla grow closer through a few demon battles, re-opened wounds, and a failed suicide bombing mission, their passion for one another ignites and practically blows the words right out of the book. The chemistry between the two of them is off the charts, and man can Ione write one super smexy love scene. *fans self*

I love the intricacy of the world building, and how unique each of the demons and their abilities are. The supporting cast featuring Eidolon’s brothers Shade and Wraith are so entrenched through the story, I can’t wait to get to their books and watch their stories unfold. The writing is fantastic, the action is packed and descriptive, and the romance is sizzling!

I could not put this book down! In fact, I made sure I had no plans this weekend so I could plow through the other three books in the series, and sit and wait until book 5 Sin Undone comes out in August of this year. Watch out couch, here I come!

All in all, I give Pleasure Unbound 5 our of 5 smexy demon doctors!